This tutorial will show you how to add items in the NIH or NSF Biographical Sketch reports in Digital Measures, which can be used in grant applications.
- Login to portal.pace.edu.
Click Faculty tab
Under Faculty Resources, Click Digital Measures
Type your pace portal credentials
5. Click Manage Data located in the left hand navigation bar.
6. Under Scholarship / Research, Biographical Sketch Select NIH or NSF
7. Click Add New Item
In the field titled Label for this Biological Sketch, please use the following naming convention to help identify records when running reports: LastName_Title for Biological Sketch.
8. Enter a personal statement
9. Select Relevant Publications from the Intellectual Contributions drop down tab
To add additional publications rows:
- Select the number of publication rows to add
- Click Add
10. Enter your Contributions to Science
11. Click Save
12. If you would like to add another Biological Sketch, Click Save + Add Another