This tutorial will show you how to add an image to a text box.
- Under the My ePortfolio tab, click the Pages and collections sub-tab, then select the More... icon on the bottom right corner of the page you want to display the image.
- Click Edit.
- Select Image from the content blocks, then drag and drop the image box icon onto your page.
- Once you place the image icon on the page, a new menu will appear. Click on the Image drop down box.
- Check off the box next to Upload File and hit Choose Files. Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
- Once the upload is complete, a green success message will appear.
- You can name the image under Block Title.
- Then click Save.
9. The image will appear on your page.