This tutorial will show you how to embed an RSS feed on a page.
- Open a browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) and search for an RSS feed (e.g.,“NY Times RSS Feed”). Note: not all websites have RSS feeds. An orange icon with white curved lined usually indicates an RSS feed.
- Copy the feed URL from the address bar.
- Log in to ePortfolio and click the My ePortfolio tab and click the More... & Edit icon on the bottom left corner of the page where you would like to add the RSS feed.
- From the list of content blocks on the left, click the External menu. Drag and drop the External feed icon onto your page.
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to insert the URL for the feed you wish to display. Click Save.
- Now your feed will be embedded on your page.