This tutorial will show you how to create a resume that you can embed on your ePortfolio pages.
- After logging into ePortfolio, click the Content tab.
- Click Resume.
- You can edit your Cover letter and Personal information in this first section.
- You will notice a series of tabs. You will be able to add items to these sections by clicking on each tab.
- Once you have completed filling out each section, always click Save.
- Once saved, the resume can be put on any of your ePortfolio pages by first going to the My ePortfolio tab and clicking the More... & Edit icon on the bottom left corner of the page where you would like to display your resume.
- Once in edit mode, select Personal info from the content block.
- Now you will be able to drag and drop your entire resume or select sections.
- Be sure to click Save when you are finished.