This tutorial will show you how to create a plan to track your goals.
- After logging into ePortfolio, click the Content tab.
- Click Plans.
- Click New Plan.
- Enter the title of your plan. You may also enter in a description. When finished, click Save Plan.
- Now you may create a series of tasks, which represent smaller steps necessary to complete your plan. Click the New Task button to add a task.
- Add a title, completion date and a description of the tasks needed to complete the plan. Click Save task when finished.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 whenever you wish to add a new task. To mark a task as completed, click the pencil icon across from the task.
- Turn the completed box to YES, and then click Save Task.
- Now a green check will appear next to the task.
10. If a plan has not been checked as complete past the completion date, the task will turn red.
- Under the My ePortfolio tab, click Pages and Collections. Select the More... icon and then Edit at the bottom right corner of the page where you wish to display your plan.
- Click on the General tab of the Content Box. Select Plans and drag it anywhere on your page.
- A pop-up window will appear, listing all the plans you have created. Click on the plan that you would like to display, then click Save.
- Your plan will now appear on your page.