This tutorial will show you how to upload a file to a page on your ePortfolio.
- After logging into ePortfolio, select the Pages and collections tab. On the page where you want to upload a file, select the More... icon at the bottom right corner of the page tile and then click Edit.
2. Select Media from the Content Box on the left hand side of the screen. Then, drag and drop the file(s) to download block onto your page.
3. A new menu will appear. Select Files.
4. Check off the box next to Upload File and hit Choose Files.
5. Once the upload is complete, a green success message will appear. Then, scroll down and hit Save.