How to add different types of content to your ePortfolio.
- After logging into ePortfolio, select Pages and collections. On the bottom right hand corner of the page tile of the page you want to add content to select the More... icon and then click Edit.
- From the content menu on the right, choose what type of content you would like to add to your page. Content types include: files, images and videos. Drag and drop the icon you choose onto your page.
- Each content box will prompt you to either enter information (such as text or a URL) or upload a document such as a photo, paper, or presentation:
- Enter the tile under Block Title
- Check the Yes box for the copyright disclaimer
- Click Choose Files to browse your computer to upload a file or choose from files previously uploaded in your files section
- Change the Retractable features by selecting an option from the drop down.
- Remember to click Save at the bottom!