This tutorial will demonstrate how to copy a page, or collection of pages, from a Pace ePortfolio user. If you are in the PLV English program, this tutorial applies to you.
- After logging into ePortfolio
- Select the Navigation Bar (1)
- Click on the arrow next to "My ePortfolio" (2)
- Click Pages and collections (3)
2. Click "Copy"
3. Scroll through the list of available pages and collections, or search for the desired page or collection.
4. Select the Copy page button or the Copy collection button next to the page or collection you intend to copy.
5. You can rename the page and add a description. Be sure to click Save when done.
6. The copied page will now be available on your list of pages under the My ePortfolio tab.