This tutorial demonstrates how to share a page or collection on ePortfolio.
- After logging in to ePortfolio, click on the Share button.
- At the top of the page select Collections or Pages. Click the gray lock icon next to the collection or page you want to share.
- Confirm that the page(s) or collection(s) you would like to share are displayed. You can share multiple pages/collections at once.
- There are several options to sharing you page/collections:
FRIENDS: Open to a select group of Pace ePortfolio users who you’ve friended, or whose friend request you have accepted.
GROUPS: Open to Pace ePortfolio groups of your choosing. No membership required.
USERS: Open to individual Pace ePortfolio users of your choosing.
PUBLIC: Anyone, in or outside of the Pace Community, will be able to view your page/collection. Your pages will show up when searched for in a search engine such as Google. If you choose this option, you can use the following URL to share your pages/collection: https://eportfolio.pace.edu/public/YourUsername
REGISTERED USERS: Open to anyone on the pace Community who logs into ePortfolio. Note that the “Share with my institutions” setting is the same as the “Registered users” setting.
- Once you click an option from the drop down menu, it will appear in your SHARED WITH list. We recommend leave the Access Start date/time and Access end date/time blank.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to save those permissions.