This tutorial will show you how to store content in a private section of your ePortfolio that can later be transferred on any page.
- After logging into ePortfolio, select the Content tab and click on Files.
- To upload a file, check the box next to Upload File to verify that you own the file or have permission to upload it. Then click Choose Files.
- Select the file from your computer and click Open.
- A green bar will pop up and say “Upload of [file name] complete”, indicating that your file has been uploaded correctly.
The file will be highlighted in grey in your files section. Note that the files are listed alphabetically.
- To create a folder, type the name of the folder in the text box below the browser button. Click Create folder.
- To move files into this folder, drag them by the file icon into the folder icon.