If your professor has given you a video assignment to do, you will need to use our video management tool, called Kaltura, to record.
- Navigate to your course and click into the assignment.
- Scroll down to the Text Submission box and then click the Insert Stuff button.
- Scroll till you see the Kaltura Media option and click on it.
- Locate the video you'd like to submit or click on the Add New button to upload the video.
- Click Embed and then Insert.
- The video will be embedded in the HTML editor.
- When you are finished, click the blue Submit button.
For more Kaltura Tutorials visit the Kaltura