This tutorial will show you how to receive notifications when a user updates one or more of their pages.
- Navigate to the page that you wish to follow. At the top of the page, to the right of the page name are three dots. Click on this and select Add Page to Watchlist button. A verification message will pop up at the top of the page that will confirm that the page has been added to your watchlist.
- You may wish to change the method by which you are notified. To do so, go back to your homepage and click Settings at the top right.
- Click Notifications.
- If you wish to receive an email every time activity occurs, select Email.
- If you only want to receive a single email with a list of all activity that occurred in the last 24 hours, select Email Digest.
- Select Inbox to have all notifications forward to your inbox on ePortfolio. Click Notifications. If you wish to receive an email every time activity occurs, select Email.
- None will keep notifications out of both your email and ePortfolio inboxes.
- Once you've made a selection under Watchlist, click Save.
- If you want to remove a page from your watchlist go back to that user's page and click Remove page from watchlist at the top of the page.