This tutorial will show you how to add an entry to an existing journal.
Adding an Entry from the “Journals” Tab:
- After logging in, click Content and then click Journals.
- Click New Entry on the tile of the journal where you wish to add an entry.
Title the new entry and type your entry in the box below and click Save entry at the bottom.
Adding an Entry from your ePortfolio Page:
- After logging in to ePortfolio, click My ePortfolio then select Pages and collections. On the bottom right hand corner of the page tile of the page that displays your journal on click the More... icon and then click Edit.
- Click New Entry in the Journal space of the page.
- Title the new entry and type your entry in the box below and click “Save.” We strongly recommend that you save a copy of each entry on your computer.