This tutorial shows how to embed Kaltura videos in an ePortfolio page.
- Log in to your Blackboard and select Tools, and then click on the My Media link.
You should create a video by using one of the below options, which can be posted to your ePortfolio:
-Media Upload (see steps 1-3 in Uploading Kaltura Videos into Blackboard Course Documents tutorial for instructions on how to upload a video)
-Webcam Recording (see the Webcam Recording in Kaltura in Blackboard tutorial)
-Screen Recording (use the Record Your Screen tutorial)
- The above tutorials can be found on the Video Tools page under the “Kaltura: Video Management In Blackboard” section.
- YouTube videos posted in Kaltura cannot be shared.
- Click the title of the video.
- Click Share.
- Copy the embed code
- Log in to https://eportfolio.pace.edu/ and click My ePortfolio then select Pages and collections. On the bottom right-hand corner of the page tile of the page that you want to display the video on click the More... icon and then click Edit.
Click External and drag the External media icon over to your page
Paste in the embed code from the Kaltura Video, give your video a title, and click Save.