This tutorial guides you how to share the UNV-101 page.
- After logging in to ePortfolio, click Share.
- Select Pages and then click the black lock icon next to your UNV-101 page.
- It is required that you share your UNV-101 page with your UNV101 instructor and your peer leader. The easiest way to do this is to share your page with logged in users. This means that Pace users that log into ePortfolio could see your Pace Path page
- To share your page with register users, expand the Shared With menu and select “Registered users.”
- If you prefer to only share your page with your instructor and peer leader, select “Users” from the menu.
- In the search box, type the first and last name of your Instructor in the search box. Select the desired name from the list, and click Save.