Follow these instructions in order to add a YouTube video to your Kaltura video repository.
1. Log in to your Classes and in the blue Nav bar select Kaltura.
2. Click Add New and then click on YouTube.
3. Navigate to the YouTube clip you would like to use and copy the URL.
4. Paste this URL into the box provided and select "Preview" (Note: Kaltura will cut off everything except the ending unique video identifier of the URL you pasted).
5. You will see that the name and description of the video that were used in Youtube have been placed here for your convenience. You can edit these accordingly. Click Save.