You have the ability to embed Kaltura videos in ePortfolio page.
- Log in to your Classes and select Tools, and then click on the My Media link.
- You should create a video by using one of the below options, which can be posted to your ePortfolio:
Media Upload (see steps 1-3 in Uploading Kaltura Videos into Blackboard Course Documents tutorial for instructions on how to upload a video).
Webcam Recording (see the Webcam Recording in Kaltura in the Blackboard Tutorial)
Screen Recording (use the Record Your Screen tutorial)
NOTE: YouTube videos posted in Kaltura cannot be shared.
- Click the title of the video.
- Click Share.
- Copy the embed code.
- Log into https://eportfolio.pace.edu/ and navigate to the page that you would like to add the video to.
- Click Edit this page in the upper right hand corner.
- Click External and drag the External Media icon over to your page.
- Paste in the embed code from the Kaltura Video, give your video a title, and click Save.
- Your video will be embedded in ePortfolio.