This tutorial will show you how to add content to your UNV-101 Page.
- After logging in to ePortfolio, select My ePortfolio. Under the Pages and collections tab click on the More... icon on the bottom right-hand corner of your UNV-101 page tile, then click Edit.
- The headings are placeholders for you to upload your files. To add file in a section, click the gear next to the heading.
- When the pop-up window comes up, check the box in the Upload file section. Then click choose files and select a file from your computer or flash drive.
Wait for the green upload complete confirmation.
- After your file has been selected, click Save.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for additional files you’d like to upload.