This tutorial will show students how to install Respondus LockDown Browser.
1. Log in to Blackboard.
2. On the Institution Page (the default page), scroll down to the bottom right and locate the Blackboard Resources for Students block.
3. Click on Respondus Lockdown Browser Download.
4. Click “Install Now”
5. Click “Save File”
6. Launch the .exe
7. Select English and click “Next”
8. Accept the terms of agreement and click “Next”
9. Run the “LockDown Browser” app that is now on your desktop. Respondus will
automatically direct you to Blackboard. Log in, and navigate to the course that contains
your Respondus Exam.