This tutorial describes how to upload a video on YouTube and make it private.
1. Create an account on youtube.com by clicking “Sign in”
2. Click “Create an Account".
3. Input information to generate an account.
4. Once you’ve signed in/created your account, click “Upload” to upload a video
5. Select the video file from your computer to upload
6. Upload the video:
- Input the information
- Adjust the privacy settings
- SAVE the changes
7. Once the video has uploaded to your “Uploads” section:
- Select the video
- Click “Edit”
- Click “Info and Settings”
8. Make sure it’s set for “Private” and include an email list of the people you want to have access
- Enter your professor’s or peer’s emails (**make sure it’s the same emails used for their own YouTube account)
- “Save changes” at the top