Animoto is a tool that students can use to transform images and video clips into a short, professional presentation.
1. LOG IN TO ANIMOTO:
Visit animoto.com using Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
You can then follow the instructions in the Beginner’s Guide or follow the instructions in this tutorial.
2. Click on the BLUE “Get Started” button
3. Click on the GREEN “Sign Up” button.
4. Then enter your information in the box to start a free trial.
5. Then click on the
button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
6. You will be prompted to choose your video style.
7. Click on the style you like to have a look at the preview.
8. Add pictures and/or videos by clicking on “Add pics & vids” as shown on the screenshot below.
9. Then you will be prompted to choose whether to upload pictures from your computer, Facebook, online services, or from Animoto’s Image Library.
10. Add text to your presentations by clicking the “Add Text” button
11. Then you will be prompted to “Enter a title”.
12. Now you can click on “PREVIEW VIDEO”. Then click “PRODUCE” and Animoto will automatically create your video for you. Within minutes you will have your video in your email box.
13. You can then share your video by choosing any format: email, Facebook, Tweet, etc. (See screenshot below.)