The following is the process used by many departments at Pace for annual review. You will be using 5 distinct folders designated for your documents. This will be placed in a large, parent folder titled, “YEAR Annual Review.” All of these folders and documents will be placed on your “Academic Materials” page within ePortfolio.
1. After logging in to ePortfolio, select Content. Then, select Files.
2. Create a folder called, “YEAR Annual Review” within the files section.
3. Once the folder is created, click inside the folder and create 5 more folders labeled:
- Curriculum Vitae
Once the folder is created, click inside the folder and create 5 more folders labeled:
To upload a file, select the box next to “Yes” and browse your computer for the file.Once the file is done uploading it will be highlighted on the bottom of the page, within the folder.
POSTING FOLDER TO ACADEMIC MATERIALS PAGE
4. Next, you'll need to post your folder to your Academic Materials page.
- Go to the My ePortfolio tab, and select Edit on your Academic Materials page.
- Select Media and drag and drop the Folder icon onto the page
- Click the FOLDER ribbon and then select the plus sign next to the folder you want to post.
- Hit Save.
TO SHARE A FOLDER
5. After logging in to ePortfolio, select Pages and collections. On the tile of the page you wish to share, click the More... icon and then click Edit.
6. Click Share Page.
7. Click Users.
8. Next to Users, Click Search. A search bar will pop up so you can type in the name of the user you wish to find.
9. Scroll down and then click Save to save your changes.
10. There are several options to sharing you page/collections:
FRIENDS: Open to a select group of Pace ePortfolio users who you’ve friended, or whose friend request you have accepted.
GROUPS: Open to Pace ePortfolio groups of your choosing. No membership required.
USERS: Open to individual Pace ePortfolio users of your choosing.
PUBLIC: Anyone, in or outside of the Pace Community, will be able to view your page/collection. Your pages will show up when searched for in a search engine such as Google. If you choose this option, you can use the following URL to share your pages/collection: https://eportfolio.pace.edu/public/YourUsername
REGISTERED USERS: Open to anyone on the pace Community who logs into ePortfolio. Note that the “Share with my institutions” setting is the same as the “Registered users” setting.
11. Once you click an option from the drop down menu, it will appear in your SHARED WITH list. We recommend leave the Access Start date/time and Access end date/time blank.
12. Click Save at the bottom of the page to save those permissions.