1. Log in to Classes and in the blue Nav bar select Kaltura.
2. Click on "Add New" and then select "Kaltura Capture" from the drop down menu.
3. Agree to the Term and Conditions.
4. Download for Windows or Mac if it is your first time using the software. Please see the following tutorial for more information on installing Kaltura Capture.
5. Choose “New Recording” from the Kaltura Capture Desktop Recorder.
6. Select the Input source (camera) you are going to record from, from the drop-down menu.
7. Click the red button to start recording.
8. You will see a 5 second count down and then your recording will start.
9. When the recording begins, the duration of your recording is displayed in the Recording Menu.
11. When you are finished recording, click on the Stop recording button. You will be prompted with a confirmation box.
12. After you "stop" your recording you will be directed to the entry page. If you clicked stop by mistake, you can always click Cancel and you will be returned to your recording in a paused state. If you want to complete the recording, enter the following information and click save and your recording will be uploaded to your MyMedia repository available via Blackobard:
- Title of the recording
Please note that Kaltura Personal Capture should only be launched using the Add New button, and then selecting Kaltura Capture.