This tutorial gives a step-by-step introduction to operating Digital Measures. It includes how to login, navigate the interface, add information, and update your Faculty Activity Report. For further assistance, please contact the Office of Academic Technologies.
- Login to portal.pace.edu.
Click Faculty tab
Under Faculty Resources, Click Digital Measures
Type your pace portal credentials
Click Manage Data located in the left hand navigation bar.
You will then see a list of headings that you would be working on to complete your profile.
Under each heading, you will add fields. This content will be details about your projects, research, awards, etc..
- Click on the category you would like to add data to. For example, Practice.
2. Click Add New Item
3. Fill in the blank fields
4. Click Save to save your changes
If you are adding multiple items in the same category
5. Click Save + Add Another
Uploading Full Text Articles:
- Click Intellectual Contributions
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page
3. Click Choose File
Update your Faculty Activity Report (FAR) information:
- Under the General Information tab, click Faculty Activity Report – Narrative Questions.
- Click Add a New Item
- Answer the Narrative Questions
We suggest typing your answers in Microsoft Word first, and then pasting them in to the Digital Measures form.
- Click Save and Return.
- On the left side of the screen click Rapid Reports.
Select Faculty Activity Report from Report drop down menu
Select a Start Date and End Date
Click Run Report
The report will download as a Word document on your computer.