The University "U" number is a 8 digit numerical identifier that is used in place of Social Security number at Pace University. Students can retrieve their University ID Number (U#) from MyPace Portal.
Accessing MyPace Portal Account
- Go to https://portal.pace.edu
- Type your MyPace username (e.g. jd12345n) and password
You will be directed to the MyPace Portal homepage
Duo Multifactor Authentication (MFA) Passcode Requirement:
Faculty, staff and contractors with temp accounts are required to provide an additional passcode to complete their 2-factor authentication to gain entry into MyPace Portal. To enroll a device for the first time, please visit Duo First Device Enrollment page. Please see additional instructions in using Duo prompt.
Students: Click on the link below for further instructions
Click here to expand for instructions for Students...
- Click Students
- Click Student Records under Express Links
- Click Student Services
- Click Student Profile
- University ID (U Number) is located on the top left side of the screen next to your name
Faculty and Staff: Click on the link below for further instructions
Click here to expand for instructions for Faculty and Staff...
- Click Staff
Click on Employee Dashboard
- Click My Profile
- University ID (U Number) is located on the left side of the screen under your name
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.