Edublogs provides a fully-customizable WordPress platform for education blogging. Pace faculty, staff, and students can easily create & run blogs and have control of privacy, users and content.
Please select from the list of topics:
Before using Edublogs, you must first submit a Help Desk ticket requesting access to the blog system. Below are instructions in submitting a ticket:
- Go to https://help.pace.edu
- Log in with MyPace Portal User Name and Password and click Login
- Click Request tab
- Click the Request type drop down menu and select Information Technology > Blogs and Websites > Blogs (Edublogs) > Create/Delete
Complete the remaining requested information
In the Additional Information field, please be sure to include the usernames of any Blog Administrators, and the desired name and link (URL) of the blog.
- Click Save to submit the request
Signing in to Edublogs
User who have been granted access to Edublogs will be able to log in to the website by following the instructions below.
- Go to http://blogs.pace.edu/wp-login.php
- Click Use MyPace Portal Login button
- Type your MyPace Portal Username and Password and click LOGIN button
- Select View Dashboard or View Site from the list of blogs you have access to
Navigating Between Sites
After logging in, the black admin toolbar will appear at the top of the site you are visiting.
- Hover over My Sites
- Hover over the site and click Dashboard
- The site's dashboard is shown where you can add/edit post, pages, menus, widgets, and site settings
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.