Information Technology Services (ITS) has enabled several computer labs across all campuses for remote access. Depending on the type of lab (Classroom vs. General Access) will determine whether your MyPace Portal account has permission to remotely access the lab.
- You must be enrolled in Multifactor Authentication (MFA), aka Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), via the Duo Mobile App on your smartphone. To learn more and to enroll please visit: Duo Multifactor Authentication (MFA).
- If you are using a Mac computer, you must download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop from the App Store found here: Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Please remember to SIGN OUT at the conclusion of your remote session.
Remote Access to Computer Lab
- Go to remoteaccess.labstats.com/pace-university
Click the computer lab listed under the Computer Labs navigation
- Click Connect button next to an available computer
- Click Download button
- Open the downloaded file to start Microsoft Remote Desktop
Click below on the Operating System you are using
You will receive a push notification from Duo Mobile app on your smartphone. Tap Approve
You will then be connected remotely to the lab computer
- Click Windows Start icon
Click profile icon
Click Sign out
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.