Blue by eXplorance is Pace’s official course evaluation tool.
Eligibility: Currently Dyson (including GLI), Lubin, Seidenberg, College of Health Professions, School of Education and Pace Online all use Blue.
The Elisabeth Haub School of Law uses SCATES for their course evaluations. Law students will receive an email from IOTA when the SCATES are available. If you have any questions, please contact the Law Registrar at 914-422-4032.
All students have access to evaluations when they are open two ways (in order of recommended use):
- Via the direct email link you receive in your Pace email account during each live evaluation period.
- On Classes via https://classes.pace.edu – the My Course Evaluations section once you login on the left hand side, below My Courses.
All faculty have access to reports when they are available three ways (in order of recommended use):
- Via the direct email link you receive in your Pace email account from your Blue school administrator- usually shortly after the close of an evaluation period.
- On Classes via https://classes.pace.edu – the My Course Evaluation Reports section once you login on the left hand side, below My Courses.
- Via a direct login to Blue using your Pace credentials: https://pace.bluera.com/pace
If you are having issues accessing evaluations:
- Close any open tabs in your browser – because Blue uses your Pace credentials, sometimes this can resolve it. Then log out and back in again (or click the link that you received again).
- Ensure your browser is updated (Firefox is preferred, but most browsers are compatible).
- Try another browser or device if possible.
If you have any further questions or issues, please contact your Blue school administrator:
If you are unsure who to contact, please contact ITS: email@example.com
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.