MyPace Portal accounts are locked out due to multiple login attempts using an incorrect password. Active Students, Faculty, Staff can use self-service portal to unlock their locked account by visiting the Apps/Downloads/Account Management page (https://adam.pace.edu/).
For further assistance to obtain technical assistance from an ITS representative, please use the following means:
To unlock your account on ADAM.
- Go to the https://adam.pace.edu/
- Click Account unlock on right side of page
- Enter your MyPace username in the Username field and click continue
- Type your MyPace username
- Click checkbox next to I'm not a robot to complete reCAPTCHA field
Type your answers security questions that display, and click unlocked
In order to avoid account lockouts in the future, you must ensure that you:
- Update your MyPace password for saved password on your mobile devices/tablets, and other Pace systems and services such as the PACE-WIFI.
- Clear internet history for your browser.
- Log out properly from of all your sessions. As a rule, you should always successfully log out of your Portal, Classes, or Helpdesk system sessions.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.