Wireless is available in all academic buildings and all residence halls.
- PACE-WIFI - for Current Students, Staff, Faculty, and Contractors*
- PACE-GUEST - for Sponsored Guest
- eduroam - participating Students, Researchers, Faculty, and Staff
Prohibited Devices: These are devices that are not authorized for use on campus.
- Wireless routers or any third party networking device
Not Recommended Devices: The are some of devices that will not work on campus with our systems and/or infrastructure. The list includes but is not limited to:
- Wireless printers
- Wireless light bulbs
- Non-WPA2 devices
- Smart TVs with no Ethernet
- Streaming Media Network Devices (Examples: Google Chromecast, Roku Streaming Stick, and Amazon Fire TV Stick)
Recommended Computer Requirements:
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.