Below is information and instructions for connecting to the new PACE-GUEST network.
In order to obtain a wireless guest account, an active student, staff, or faculty (sponsor) must create the account for the guest.
Sponsors will be able to create one or more temporary wireless accounts by following one of three methods: Known Guest, Random, or Import. For a sponsor to create a guest account, please click on one of the titles listed below.
Steps to Connect to PACE-GUEST network (Guest):
1. Open your device’s wireless setup page and connect to PACE-GUEST
2. Launch your browser and go to an http website (not https), such as www.cnn.com
3. You will be redirected to the Guest Portal login screen
4. Type the username and password provided by your sponsor in the corresponding fields
5. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
6. Click Sign On
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.