Students, Faculty, Staff, Emeritus, Retiree, and Alumni who get a MyPace Portal username and password for the first time must activate and set up their account before they can use it to log in to Pace systems. For Students, Faculty, and Staff, their MyPace credentials will work on MyPace Portal, Classes, E-mail, Help Desk, Pace Wireless, ITS Computer Lab and Library PC login, and other Pace systems accessible via the Shibboleth login. Alumni will receive ITS Computer Lab and Library PC login access only. When there are password changes, they can be updated on all of these systems.
To activate your MyPace Portal account you will need need to have your username. If you do not know your username, please visit the Pace Directory: Online Directory Lookup article for instructions .
Activate and Set Up Password and Security Questions
- Visit the Apps/Downloads/Account Management (ADAM) website at http://adam.pace.edu
- Click Account Activation (on the right)
- Select Begin Activation
- Type your Username (from Step 1 above) in the Username field
Type your Initial MyPace Portal Password in the Password field (see note below)
Click Log In
In the Old Password field, type your Initial MyPace Portal Password
In the New Password field, type your New MyPace Portal Password (see note below)
- In the Confirm New Password field, re-type your New MyPace Portal Password
- Click Change Password and then click Continue
Select two different Security Questions and type in your answers (see note below)
- Click Save and then click Continue
Log out when you are done
Confirm Account Activation for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Go to MyPace Portal at http://portal.pace.edu
Enter your Username and New Password and click LOGIN button
Depending on your role, click on either the Students, Staff, or Faculty selection on the left menu
Find the Personal Information link (see note below)
- Click View and Update E-mail Addresses
- Confirm that you have a non-Pace e-mail address listed, or add one and click Submit to update your record
If not, follow the steps below
- Click the drop down menu, select Personal, and click Submit
- Fill out the respected sections and click Submit
When done, click the Logout button on the upper right
For questions, please contact the ITS Help Desk at:
Or visit a Tech Zone or Computer Resource Center location below:
- New York: One Pace Plaza, 2nd Floor, Room W202
- Pleasantville: Willcox Hall, 2nd Floor, Room 25
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, staffing at our walk-in center locations has been significantly reduced. We strongly recommend that you call the ITS Help Desk first for assistance, or if you need to make a walk-in appointment with a technician.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.