This article provides instructions for students and alumni on how to forward new email messages to an external email service. The forwarding email feature found on the Adam.pace.edu website is available for students and alumni only.
Faculty, staff, and student employees are not permitted to use this feature.
- Go to http://adam.pace.edu
- Select Email Forwarding
- Log in with your MyPace Username and Password
Select Forward to the following e-mail address
Pace University employees are not permitted to forward their Pace email account to another email service. If this feature was previously enabled, the email forwarding settings will not be changed at this time. These users will not permitted to update the email address provided but will only be allowed to disable the forwarding feature.
To disable email forwarding follow the steps shown below:
- Select Do not forward my e-mail to another e-mail address
- Click Save Change
- Enter the new email address
- Select the checkbox if you want to leave a copy of the forwarded messages to your Pace email mailbox
- Select Save Changes
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.