Pace Faculty, Staff, and Students are allowed to make edits to the information found on directory.pace.edu.
Accessing Profile Editor on Pace Directory
- Go to directory.pace.edu
- Click the Edit Information tab
- Click the Profile Editor link
Log in with your MyPace Portal credentials and the click Log In button
Make changes as needed to the following fields:
- Alternate Campus
- Primary/Secondary Building and Room Number
- Mobile and Home Phone
- Alternate Fax, Mobile and Home Phone(s)
- Homepage and web links
- Notes/Biography - Any words in this field will be included in a "Full Text Search". To provide additional search information (such as a preferred name), enter that information into this field.
- A Personal Photo - For additional instructions in adding a profile photo, please see Pace Directory: Adding Profile Photo
- Search Options - Available to students only. Staff and faculty members do not have this option.
- For questions regarding your name, school, or major that is listed here, see your academic advisor or the Student Accounts Office.
- The "Campus Phone" number field is kept in an internal phone system database.
- All other information not listed above (Division, Department, Job Title, etc.) is updated directly from Banner.
- If any of this information is inaccurate, please enter a request online at the ITS Helpdesk.
If you have any technical or functional problems, or if you have any questions or problems regarding updating any of the information listed, please contact the ITS Helpdesk online at http://help.pace.edu or by phone at (914) 773-3333.
Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
Students: Hide Your Pace Directory Record
To comply with FERPA regulations, the Pace University Directory allows students to hide their records so they do not show up in search results.
- Scroll down to the Search Options section at the bottom
- To hide your student records, check the box for “Prevent my entry from showing up in search results”
To unhide, uncheck the box
Staff and faculty members do not have the option to disable their entry in the search result
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.