Pace Faculty, Staff, and Students are allowed to make edits to the information found on directory.pace.edu.
Accessing Profile Editor on Pace Directory
- Go to directory.pace.edu
- Click the Edit Information tab
- Click the Profile Editor link
Log in with your MyPace Portal credentials and the click Log In button
Make changes as needed to the following fields:
- Alternate Campus
- Primary/Secondary Building and Room Number
- Mobile and Home Phone
- Alternate Fax, Mobile and Home Phone(s)
- Homepage and web links
- Notes/Biography - Any words in this field will be included in a "Full Text Search". To provide additional search information (such as a preferred name), enter that information into this field.
- A Personal Photo - For additional instructions in adding a profile photo, please see Pace Directory: Adding Profile Photo
- Search Options - Available to students only. Staff and faculty members do not have this option.
Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
Students: Hide Your Pace Directory Record
To comply with FERPA regulations, the Pace University Directory allows students to hide their records so they do not show up in search results.
- Scroll down to the Search Options section at the bottom
- To hide your student records, check the box for “Prevent my entry from showing up in search results”
To unhide, uncheck the box
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.