All full-time undergraduate and graduate domestic and international students must have health insurance. These students will automatically be enrolled in the school accident/sickness plan when they register. You may waive the school's insurance if you provide comparable proof of coverage. For more information, please visit Pace's Health Insurance page. See below for instructions in how to waive Pace's Health Insurance.
Instructions to waive Pace's Health Insurance:
- Navigate to portal.pace.edu
- Type your MyPace username (e.g. jd12345n) and password
- Click on Students
- Click on the Health Insurance Waiver link under Express Links
- Sign in with Pace credentials
- Complete and submit the required information
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.