This page provides instructions on how to install and connect to the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client for Mac.
The Cisco AnyConnect VPN client is a web-based VPN client that does not require user configuration. VPN, also known as IP tunneling or Virtual Private Network, is a secure method of accessing your Pace University computer resources.
Installing Cisco AnyConnect VPN on a Mac
Open a browser and go to http://vpn.pace.edu
- Select PaceWeb_2Factor from Group drop down menu.
- Type your MyPace Username and Password
- Click Login
- If prompted, click the Enter a Passcode button, which will enable the passcode field
You will be prompted to enter your Duo passcode.
Open Duo Mobile app from your mobile device
In the Duo Mobile app, tap Pace University if the 6-digit passcode is not shown
A passcode is generated from the Duo Mobile app as shown in the example below
- On the VPN page, enter in the 6-digit passcode generated from the Duo Mobile app or hardware token
- Click Log In
- Click Download for macOS button
- Go to the location where you saved the VPN installation package (usually in your Downloads folder)
- Double-click on the AnyConnect.pkg file to start the Cisco AnyConnect Installer wizard
- Click Install and follow the prompts to complete the install
- When the software has finished installing, click Close
- The Cisco AnyConnect icon appears in the dock.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.