The Apps, Download, & Account Management (ADAM) site allows users to activate or unlock their MyPace Portal account, change or reset your password, update security questions, and download free copies of software such as Microsoft Office, Endnote, and more.
Here is what ADAM provides
Apps & Downloads
- Microsoft Office 365 - Microsoft Office 365 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access*, OneNote*, and more.
- Microsoft Skype for Business - Microsoft Skype for Business provides instant messaging, audio, video and web conferencing capabilities to University faculty, staff and students.
- EndNote - Citation management software for creating bibliographies and references for essays and articles.
- IBM SPSS - Software for advanced statistical analysis, data management, and data documentation.
- SAS Software - If you have SAS software installed on your computer, you can renew it using these files.
- Think-Cell - Create professional looking presentations for your classes fast using think-cell for Windows and Mac
- Computer Lab Print Client - Pace students, staff, and faculty can easily send printable documentation to the Pharos Printing System and can then pick up the printed document(s) from any designated printer location.
- Account Activation - Before using any of the Pace University online systems, you must first activate your account. This is a one-time process and only takes a few minutes.
- Password Reset - If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it.
- Account Unlock - Your account may become locked if the wrong password is entered too many times during logon.
- Password Change - If you know your current password, you can change it.
- Security Questions - Your security questions will be presented to you if you forget your password.
- Create Duo Bypass Codes - If you don't have access to your device registered in Duo, you can use this page to create Duo Bypass codes.
- Account Info - See information such as the last time you logged in, the status of your account, etc.
- Email Forwarding - Set options to enable or disable forwarding your Pace email to another email account.
Accessing features found on ADAM
- Navigate to adam.pace.edu
- Click the Login link found on the top right side of the page
- Enter your MyPace username in the Username field
Enter your MyPace password into the Password field
- Click Log In
- Click the link for the desired feature you would like to access
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.