Pace Students, Faculty, and Staff can set up their Exchange email account on their mobile Android device using Exchange ActiveSync.
Setting Up Exchange Email using ActiveSync on an Mobile Android Device
- Click the Settings icon from your device's main screen options
The Settings icon looks like a gear symbol similar to below.
- Click Accounts and backup or Accounts & Sync option from the menu
The Settings screen displays similar to below.
- Click the Add Account towards the bottom the screen
- Select Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync option from the menu
Enter your Pace Email Address and Pace Password in the Email Address and Password fields
- Select your preferred sync options under the Account Settings menu
- Select Update Schedule to choose the timing you prefer to sync your emails
- Select Days to Sync Email to choose the time period you would like to sync your emails
- Click the Next button towards the bottom of the screen and type any name to name your Microsoft Exchange Account
- Go to the devices main menu options to select the Email icon; at this point, your email should have been successfully added
- Select your Pace Email Account and you should now see your Inbox
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.