The Pace University Policies Library has been migrated to a new and more secure storage location on SharePoint Online (Office 365). This document provides instructions for faculty, staff, and students on how to navigate the new Policies Library site.
Sign in/out Policy Library
- Open your browser and navigate to https://www.pace.edu/policies
The Microsoft Sign in page displays:
Type your MyPace Portal Email Address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) under Sign In
- Click Next
The prompt "Taking you to your organization's sign-in page" displays. Your browser will redirect to the Pace University Sign-in page to enter your Pace email address and Password:
- Verify your MyPace Portal Email Address displays in the Username box
- Type your MyPace Portal Password in the Password box
- Click Sign-In
At the Stay signed in prompt, click Yes
The Pace University Policy Library homepage displays:
Signing off the Pace University Policy Library
- Click My accounts icon in upper-right hand corner
- Click Sign out
The message "You're signed out of Office 365 displays.
Searching for Policies in Policy Library
There are two ways to search for policies in the Policy Library:
Using the Search This Site Box:
- Click in Search this Site box at top-left of screen
- Type search keyword into Search box, and click search icon
- Choose from the list of options displayed
Searching the Policy Library Menu:
The left navigation pane is the repository of all policies where you can browse by category for academic schools, administrative areas, etc..
- Select a category from the left navigation menu
- Right-Hand pane displays polices for your selected category or sub-categories
Viewing Polices in Policy Library
To open policy:
- Select category from left navigation menu
- On the right-hand pane, click policy
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.