The following articles are step-by-step guides on how faculty, staff, and students can obtain and renew SPSS 26 software for both Windows and Mac devices through Pace University's Adam website (adam.pace.edu)
- Active faculty, staff, and students can download and install SPSS 26 from the ADAM website on the following devices:
- Personal computers (i.e.: desktops, laptops, or Macbooks)
- Pace-owned laptops or Macbooks
- For Pace-owned on-campus Windows desktop PCs or iMacs, users will need to submit a help desk ticket at https://help.pace.edu.
- In order to run the installation, at least 2GB of free disk space and 4GB RAM are required.
- The operating system must be Windows 7 or higher, or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- Installing SPSS 28 on Windows
- Installing SPSS 28 on Mac
- Renewing SPSS on Windows
- Renewing SPSS on Mac
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.