Pace University visitors and temporary workers who will be on campus for extended periods and who want to receive email, text, or phone call alerts related to campus emergencies can subscribe to the PaceAlert Guest Portal by Blackboard Connect. This self-service allows visitors to manage their subscriptions on their own at any time by following the instructions below.
Steps for visitors to subscribe to PaceAlert Guest Portal:
- Go to: pace.edu/visitoralert
Next to the Login button, click on “Sign Me Up!”
Enter your information in the fields provided (first/last name, email address, and password).
Check the box to agree to the Blackboard Connect User Agreement and click Continue.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. You’ll need to follow the instructions in the email to complete your registration and activate your subscription.
Once activated, you’ll be able to log in to the PaceAlert Guest Portal to set up and/or manage all of your contact information and subscription preferences. Click Save after any changes.
- To log out, hover your mouse over your displayed name on the top right corner of the screen and select sign out from the dropdown menu.
Note: If you forget your password, click on the Forgot your password? link on the login screen. An email will be sent to the email address you provided during setup from which you can then reset your password.
Steps for visitors to unsubscribe from the PaceAlert Guest Portal:
- To unsubscribe from Pace University alert notifications, log into: www.pace.edu/visitoralert with the email address and password for your account.
- Select Subscriptions on the left panel and then select the Manage Subscriptions tab.
- Uncheck the box next to PACE UNIVERSITY and click Save.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.