Faculty, staff and students can enroll one or more Apple, Android, and Windows mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) for Duo Multifactor Authentication (MFA). The instructions below apply to first-time device enrollment.
If you already have at least one device enrolled, but would like to add or make changes, please go to Manage Your Devices
article for further instructions.
If you have not yet enrolled a device in Duo, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.pace.edu/duo (you don't need to be on the Pace internal network)
- Type your MyPace username and password in the fields and click Sign in
- Click Start setup
- Select the type of device, Mobile phone or Tablet and click Continue
- If you are enrolling a phone, type ten digit phone number
- Double-check your phone number, Click check box to confirm the number is correct and click Continue
- Select type of device being enrolled and click Continue
- If you have not yet installed the Duo Mobile app on the registered device,
- Go to your device's App Store and search for Duo Mobile
- Tap Get or Install and then Install or Accept to download the app
- Once installed, Click the I have Duo Mobile installed button to proceed
Follow the instructions on the page to open the Duo Mobile app and scan the shown barcode
- Click Continue to complete the process
- Confirmation message will display to say enrollment was successful
Can’t find what you’re looking for or have a topic suggestion?
Please leave a comment via our feedback form.